The SolarGlass Platinum Program is a window replacement service designed for homes in metro Denver’s prestigious neighborhoods. These homes span the arc of time and architecture, but have in common the need to maintain the home’s character. The SolarGlass Platinum Program consists of “best-in-class” products, certified installation, a Peace of Mind experience, and neighborhood specific offerings, including:
- • Neighbor-to-neighbor references
- • In-community replacement seminars with a focus on windows and doors that best address the aesthetics of the area’s home
- • Three-year replacement program that locks in today’s pricing but allows the total cost to be spread over three years
Marvin and Integrity windows and doors allow for a replacement project that maintains the home’s original character while extending its value. This is in contrast to the “one-type-fits-all” approach used by the big names in the replacement window business, an approach that results in:
- • Vinyl windows in stately Tudors
- • Grids between the glass instead of the more authentic exterior applied grids
- • Window installation where a bead of caulk is the primary moisture barrier
Getting the right product and installation often does not mean spending more, particularly given the pricing gimmicks in the replacement window business.
Regarding the Peace-o-Mind experience, we don’t just mean the actual steps required to shop for, purchase, and have replacement windows installed. Rather, we are speaking to how you feel about the process that results in the replacement of your windows.
Contact us and let us develop a Platinum Proposal for you.